Effigerm Nappy Care for cleansing, protecting and preventing nappy rash in children.
• Suitable from birth.
The primary effectiveness of Nappy care is the cleaning and removal of key causative factors of nappy rash – faecal matter and urine –thus preventing infection
• For damaged sensitised intact skin.
• Contains hypochlorous acid which is naturally occurring in the body
• Alcohol and steroid free
• Suitable form birth
• Does not stain clothes – not messy
• No potentially toxic ingredients
Ease of use:
• No need to rub into the area especially on sore inflamed skin
• Does not sting or burn when applied
• Hydrogel – increased contact time with increased results
• No known interactions or side effects
• Medical Device or Biocide
• The complete solution for nappy care from age 0
How to use:
Spray Effigerm Nappy Care liberally onto the area and leave to dry naturally. No rinse required.
Liquid and Hydrogel
60ml and 150ml with finger spray
What is Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl):
HOCl is very important component of our bodies internal defence system that is produced inside our bodies during the process of phagocytosis. HOCl works as a highly active, natural white blood cell product which defends our bodies against bacteria, funguses and viruses by fighting infection and also reducing inflammation.
150 ml, 250ml, 60 ml